Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lunch Date

We've been super busy lately but I have been bad about taking pictures! We're still working on the house, especially the back yard. We've been laying sod like crazy and getting ready to plant some trees and start our garden. I'm soooo excited about the garden, I've always wanted one. I'm not very good about watering the plants (that's Wes' job). So we will see how this whole garden thing goes. 
Friday night we ate at my fav place Mojitos with KiKi & Justin and then played cards at our house. Saturday was a busy day...I spent the first half with mom, Lynlea, & Joss. We ate lunch at Market Place and then hit up the mall for a few hours. I saw lots of fun springs things that I "NEED." Then Saturday night a bunch of us ate Joe's Italian in Springdale and hung out at our house til the wee hours of the night/morning. I love getting a bunch of people together to play cards. KiKi & Justin went to church with us Sunday morning and then did sandwiches for lunch. Wes and I went to mom's that night for a big ham dinner. Monday night was the usual bachelor night...Keegan comes to watch it with me and Wes goes to hang out with Justin (good night). Allison and Bert came over last night for enchilada night and dessert. whew...now it's Wednesday! Happy Hump Day

No comments:

Post a Comment