Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to Life...Back to Reality

Well, the time has come...my break is now over! I enjoyed my whole 2 weeks off SO much! I got a lot done, celebrated with friends & family, organized, packed away all my Christmas stuff, cleaned house A LOT, entertained friends, danced the night away, had some lazy days, slept in, stayed up late, got massages, shopped online & at the mall, went out to eat, drank a bottle of wine, had lunch dates with my hubby, played games, spent the night at my mom's, got my hair done, and much more!!! But I'm kinda excited to get back in my classroom and see my kiddos, I've missed them. And I know they have missed me, ha!!!
I made a few New Years Resolutions too so I'll share some:
1. Save more, spend less
2. Get healthier (I'm not gonna say work out every single day and loose 25lbs or whatever, I just want to be healthy)
3. Make some great memories
4. Go to another country
5. Walk my dogs 3 times a week
6. Finish decorating my house
7. Paint a room in my new house
8. LIVE life to the fullest
9. Go on vacation with some great friends
Hopefully I can do all of these!!! I've already made some great memories so far this year and we're currently planning a vacation with some dear friends. Can't wait to see what 2012 holds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment