Sunday, January 1, 2012

Some favorite memories of 2011

Some of our favorite memories from 2011:
1.We were featured in Citiscapes wedding issue!
I was sooooo excited when I found out from my photographer, Jessica!!! 
2. Spending time with good friends throughout the year! 
3. The BIGGEST snow I have ever seen. I think it was around 20" inches 
3. Went to Florida to meet Wes' whole family. (Eating dinner at Joe's Crab Shack) 
4. First cruise...went to the Bahamas, amazing! 
5. My cousin Dusty married Carrie on the beach in the Bahamas, beautiful! 
6. Celebrating my birthday, man another year older 
7. Another birthday celebration with friends! 
8. It rained and rained and rained in April this year, it was crazy. (PIC from mom's back yard) 
9. JOSSLYN PAIGE was born 5-8-11 (sweetest baby I have ever known) 
10. Celebrated our 1st Anniversary (cake tasted OK) 
11. Mom got married
12. Mom and Paul's wedding day 6-17-11
13. Spent the 4th of July with my cousins!!!
14. Always gotta go to the fair!
15. Helped host a crawfish boil in mom's back yard!
16. Bought our first new home together...YIPPIE
17. Celebrated Wes' birthday at Mojitos with friends!!!
18. Hosted my work Christmas party
19. Hosted our UGLY Christmas sweater party
whoop whoop, that sums up a little bit of how amazing 2011 was! BRING IT 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment