Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bachelor Recap

Oh the good ole Bachelor is back...I'm honestly kinda burnt out but I continue to watch! I love to see what everyone is wearing, the hair dos/dont's, nail polish :), etc! So Keegan and I watched it again, we missed Christine but she had homework to do.
Oh Benny, I kinda have mixed feelings about him. He's definitely not my favorite but I felt sorry for him last season with Ashley. I did not like her at all and WHY would she let him get on one knee and propose and then say NO. Shameless girl! So I hope he finds someone better this season.
What in the world was up with the group date "play" they put on. Ridiculous and so stupid is my opinion. Those girls are goofy... 
First one on one date with Kacie, I like her! She seems sweet, hometown girl, down to earth, genuine, nice girl. That's only after the 2nd show so things could obviously change, we shall see. He seemed to like her ok too, nothing to special but they did share a kiss.
Oh Courtney...she is kinda caddy. She is a model and that's great and all but not a fan. Ben is really into her so that makes it worse. I honestly don't see what she has but then again only the 2nd show. He talks her up a lot.
I like Lindzi...yeah yeah she rode in on a horse but hey she is cute and sweet.  
This poor girl...I want/NEED her blog. I'm so glad to see her go, to emotional for my liking! She seems insecure and gets so nervous while talking to him she sounds like a complete fool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment