Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Al

Yesterday was Allison's birthday so we celebrated in style at Powerhouse! And of course Bert had to get her a chetto puff cake...NICE! If you know Al, you know all she wanted was an orange bright cat on her bday cake.
Pretty funny actually...everyone likes to give her a hard time about the cat thing so this fit perfectly! We had some good dinner with a horrible waitress. I mean I don't ever complain but she was HORRIBLE. It was like we put her out of her way every time we would ask for something. She would just roll her eyes and march off. She was a complete "ugly face person" But we still had a good time and they continued the birthday festivities on Dickson Street.
I couldn't sleep in today...of course that would happen on my day off. I think it's because I know I will get to meet Scarlett this afternoon. So I'm up getting my chores done so I can run to the hospital this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment