Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brittany & Chase's Wedding!

Woweeee...we had a fun filled weekend! Friday night Wes and I went to Laci and Dave's house to grill pork chops and just hang out like old times (plus a baby now). We had a good time...this is the only picture of Scarlett I got the whole night. It's hard to get a pic when I hold her the whole time. She slept in her swing while we ate our dinner and that was the only photo chance I got. Wes hasn't held her yet but I think he will SOON! She is soooo precious, love her so much!
Saturday was a rainy day...so we laid on the couch all morning and I swaddled Hemi...ha! He wasn't too sure what to think but I did it anyways. Then Allison and I ran errands all morning afternoon long. I had a few more things to pick up before our big day!
Brittany Lavy and Chase Priest's wedding was Saturday night at Central Methodist on Dickson Street. That church is sooo pretty and Brittany looked gorgeous (as always). Wes and I cleaned up pretty dang good too!
Courtney and I right after the ceremony. I can't believe that will be me 1 week from now!
Michael and Courtney...we're glad they came so we would have some good friends to hang with.
Here they come for their getaway car. Then they headed off to the reception at her parents house!
Happily Married Couple
They served appetizers and drinks around the pool first up at her parents house. Then we all headed for the tent for dinner, dancing, and drinks.
SO FUN!
Inside their tent! I'm so happy it didn't rain that night b/c I don't think there was any way to fit everyone inside that huge tent! Her flowers were amazing (By Jules Designs).
The entertainment was provided by The Rockettes, they were amazing!!!
Daddy/Daughter dance, too sweet!
Photo Opt!
Courtney and I snuck in a picture with the stunning bride!
So happy for Chase and Brittany!!! They had an amazing wedding and reception...So nice of her family to open up their home to probably 400 guests!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pleased seeing the lavish arrangements of the wedding. Got invitation for a reception party at convention center by our neighbor. Party favors and souvenirs were out of the world. Tiramisu and bourbon dishes were yummy. Liked the different foods arranged on separate tables. All guests got equal attention from hosts.

    ReplyDelete