Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Time

I had to go see Scarlett again lastnight....it's a hard life! She is always soooo out of it unless she's eating. I always say she's milk drunk. Heath met her lastnight for the first time b/c he's been out of town. He was sooo excited about meeting her.
I think she has changed SO much since last week. I can't believe she's already 1 week old, crazy. I think she is looking more like Dave and check out that hair line. I think she gets that from the Huffmaster side, ha! I know she will continue to change...I can't wait to see what she will look like in 3 months or when she's 3.
Luke did his own thing all night until he finally realized dad had something in his lap. So he crawled up there with him and just looked. He never touched her or anything he just took it all in. He's soooo sweet!
Tonight Wes and I are going out to Laci and Dave's to cook out. Wes has only seen Scarlett once/twice at the hospital. He's been out of town working this week and lastnight had to work late. I can't wait to see if he will actually hold her. I'll take lots of pictures, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment