Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Weekend

Busy weekend...Saturday we went to the park to celebrate Jeff's graduation. We let all the kiddos play while we all ate and caught up with each other. It was pretty chilly Saturday so we found Roman this hat to keep his head warm, hilarious. He is always sooo happy and soooo sweet!
Then Wes and I ran a few errands: we went and got plants and pots to plant Mother's day flowers in, picked up our 200 monogrammed napkins, went to Hobby Lobby, and then had a pizza party in Laci's room at the hospital.
Finally getting to hold Scarlett...so precious!
We weren't quit ready for our photog in this one, thanks Wes.
She is the sweetest little thing! I can't wait to share so many memories with her.
Look how tiny she is...adorable!
I didn't get one picture from yesterday! shame on me...we were all cold so we all put on our sweats and messed around the house. Wes and I took his mom and dad to lunch after church and then headed to my mom's house. We watched movies, put together the rest of my fan programs, Wes took a nap, and fixed dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment