Tuesday, April 6, 2010

whoop whoop

i've been sooooo excited all day today!!! why??? because my first dress fitting was tonight. OMG, it's really getting close and starting to really sink in. while i had my dress on and standing infront of that BIG mirror i was kinda nervous. that's 'normal' right? that's the first time i really felt that way...i'm excited!!! only 46 days until our wedding and until we are married. only 46 days until i get to introduce wes as my husband instead of boyfriend. fiance never really stuck that great, i think it's because it's kinda a weird word. but husband!!! i love the sound of that "this is my husband, Wes" wow....craziness! i can not believe how fast this past year has flown by. it seems like yesterday when he proposed and like yesterday when we sat down and picked our wedding date. we have been engaged for over a year. i remember when i only had 100 days left until the wedding and now only 46!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!
so after my dress fitting i went by the jewelry store and picked up Westley's wedding band.

No comments:

Post a Comment