Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gone fishing...

First: My bridal portraits went amazing!!! If you need a photographer for anything you need Jessica Ritchie!! She did an awesome job and she's soooo fun! We went to the farm to do some photos all over the place, I can't wait to share. Laci and Linda tagged along too and I'm glad they did. They really helped with my dress, flowers, hair, shoes, etc. Thanks Ya'll!!!
Now: On to fishing! Sunday afternoon we went to the farm and did a little fishin'
Wes taught me how to cast a reel and from then on out I dominated!!! This is the huge bass that Wes caught. Yes, he caught the first fish of the day.
This is how I started my day...with this big ole catfish! Dave is holding it because I wasn't about to, ha!
This is the little bass I caught at the end of the day. I didn't mind holding this one!
Poor Laci! The only thing she caught all day was a tree bass! She tried her hardest but no luck today!
Wes, Dave, and I caught like crazy all day! Here is our group shot to end the day off right.
Look at my little white baby! He was farming it up on Sunday and he loved EVERY minute of it. I had to give him a bath before we could head home but it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment