Thursday, April 22, 2010

More from the shower


I thought I would post more pictures from my bridal shower! Here I am with Jake getting ready to go! Isn't he the sweetest little man? In about 2 weeks we will have him a little girlfriend, Scarlett!
Look at Jake looking at his Aunt Katie...he's like where am I? I'm surrounded by girls....ha
I never heard him cry the WHOLE time he was here. So good!
Aunt Tammy cuddling baby Jake! Jill looks amazing for having a 1 month old! Can you believe it? I pray I look that good...please please! She is a milf (don't tell her to her face, she will cry. Some guy told her Friday night while we were out, ha)
The hostesses did an amazing job on the food table and LOVE the floral arrangement!
Getting ready to dig into my mound of gifts! Thanks to everyone who came and sent gifts...SO SWEET!
At the house before the shower! Pretty sisters!!!
Me and my momma right before my wedding shower! (She didn't even cry...wow Or I didn't see it if she did)

No comments:

Post a Comment