Monday, April 19, 2010

Bridal Shower

Getting all ready to head to the shower with all my family!
Mom and I all dolled up for my shower!
Mom and I with the hostesses. They did a great job...THANK YOU!
Diana, Me, and Brittany! Still good friends from way back when! Diana: YOU ARE NEXT!
Mom with Jake. He has to be the BEST baby ever! He got passed around all weekend, sweet thing!
Me with Brooke and the girls. Jorja was getting ready for prom!
Aunt Tammy before they had to hit the road!
I had a GREAT shower...lots of friends and family came! Thanks to Timi for having us all at her gorgeous new house! And to all the hostesses who helped pull off a hit. They had GREAT food and the best punch ever. I got TONS of great gifts, I was soooo excited to go through it all lastnight and show Wes what we got. He was amazed....HA

No comments:

Post a Comment