Monday, August 10, 2009

Treat Time


Aren't these soooo cute? Angela and I ran into the new dog store, Sugarbears last week. (Or Sugar Beards as Danielle would call it, ha) Everything in there is super cute but is mostly for little tiny dogs. I wish Lyla would wear clothes more often but she hates it and I know it's pretty ridiculous so I don't buy them. But I couldn't resist from getting them a treat. Hemi got the red lobster and Lyla got the pink martini glass.
Lyla wasn't sure what to think about her treat at first. She just wanted to lick all the icing off the top, just like a child. I broke it up for her and she pigged out.
We don't even have to ask about Hemi, you know he LOVED every minute of his treat. As soon as his was gone he was off to beg Lyla for some of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment