Sunday, August 2, 2009

Congrats Brandon and Amanda

Saturday afternoon Wes and I went to Brandon and Amanda's wedding at Chapel on the Creeks! Congrats to them and good luck!!!! Before getting ready for the wedding I got home and found this....Wes on the couch with both dogs on top of him passed out! He loves them so much and oh how they love him and each other. After the wedding we met our friends Lindsey and Clay at Red Lobster with their children Bentley and Logan, isn't she a doll!!!! I didn't get a pic of B because he was too busy coloring his picture to smile for me. They were soooo good at dinner. Next year there will be an addition to the family, yep they are expecting 1 more in Feb!!! I'm sooo excited for them, their kids are soooo well behaved. 3 children under the age of 3, oh Lindsey how I respect you!

No comments:

Post a Comment