Sunday, August 2, 2009

BuSy WeEkEnD!!!

Wheeeeew, what a weekend! Friday night Angela got everyone together to have dinner at La Huerta. (Seems like Diana should be in town, that's her favorite place.) After dinner everyone wanted to go out except Bert and Wes. So they bailed on us and went fishing instead, ha! So I said I would be the "dd" for the night while we all went out. I haven't been out in FOREVER!!! By the time we were all done with dinner it was like 9:00 so we were the first ones at the bar. The good thing is we got a table and sat there the whole night. Seriously, we didn't move the entire night...we had our group of friends that all sat around and talked all night long. (I felt soooo old, looking around at all the young college students. All the guys hitting on girl, it was hilarious) I'm so lucky I have Wes and I don't have to date guys anymore, YUCK! A few guys came over and tried hitting on us, until they saw we had on rings and then they split pretty quick, it was so funny! If they only knew we were 25 and they are probably like 20.
































No comments:

Post a Comment