Monday, August 17, 2009

4-Wheeling Rides


Look how much this little guy has grown...He is the sweetest thing in the world! So chill and go with the flow all the time. I want a little clone for myself! haha


Jack is ALWAYS ready for a ride. This boy is a go-go-go...ER! He loves to ride on the tractor and the 4-wheeler. He always wants to push the button to make it start, pretty cute!


I'm not sure if this was Luke's first 4-wheeler ride or not...I'll just say it was since it was his 1st with me. He did soooo good, he wouldn't take his eyes off the 4-wheeler next to him.

Grandma Gurdy better get ready for a whild ride. Can't you tell these boys are CRAZY...Hagan & Wholly are passed out on the back behind her. (I think they are kinda spoiled, do you think)

All the other dogs had to run and Hossy about killed over from exhaustion. Look at that poor dogs face, he was panting soooo hard.
So we had to let him go for a little swim, sweet brothers.
Wholly decided he wanted to go for a swim too so he had to run all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment