Sunday, August 30, 2009

I FOUND MY DREAM DRESS....finally

Check out that veil...(not me at all) but it was amazing!!!
This dress was amazing too, I loved the crumb catcher. This was in Dallas with Laci!
This is a dress Laci and I found while we were in Dallas. I think this was Laci's favorite!!!
I loved this dress, it was the first one I really like. But....everywhere I looked I saw this dress. Sooo many people have this dress and they told me it was their "best seller" so I thought twice.

This is a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. dress, I absolutely loved this one too!!!
This one was just ok, I knew it wasn't "THE ONE"
Mom really liked this dress, that brooch on it was amazing....
I probably tried on 100 dresses before I found the "right" one!!! I liked a lot of different styles and some styles I absolutely hated. I'm soooo happy and relieved I finally found my dress. I was getting a little stressed out and nervous, it takes them forever to ship in!

No comments:

Post a Comment