Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dancing With The Stars Premiere

I'm so excited that Dancing with the stars is BACK!
Monday night is the only night I will actually sit down and watch t.v. and DWTS is my favorite show, yes over the Bachelor. (stupid guy) So I have to say I'm rooting for Melissa all the way, poor girl! And I must say she did amazing for the first night and with only 2 days of practice, you go girl! I missed the first few since it was 'mexican food night' with Bob and Sandy...mmmm I love some Mexican food!

I taught my 4 year olds today, last week was 3 year olds. Kalisha and I switch off weeks, and I love it! We read "Planting A Rainbow" and we planted flowers outside. The kids loved planting, the wanted to do more and more... I let them plant a few in small pots to take home and we kept some at school so we can watch as the grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment