Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He asked....And I said YES!!!

We're getting married....OMG!!! I'm sooooo excited! I don't think it has really set in yet. It happened Saturday night!!! He had gone to Tulsa with my dad a few weekends ago. (I guess that is when he got the RING!) Apparently he received it in the mail on Friday and couldn't wait any longer. As you know, were going to Mexico in May and he had big plans to do it there. Well plans change, he was so excited he gave it to me early. He put the ring on Hemi's collar
and waited patiently until I FINALLY found it at
about 7:00 that night. He put it on him about noon...
When I found the ring, I was so excited and nervous all at once. I couldn't get it off the dog fast enough. The first thing I said was "Is this for me" (thinking, hell yeah Haley it is...don't ask why I asked that.) I didn't know what to think. So I ran and jumped on him after I got the darn thing off Hemi. And the rest...well it's just beginning!!!!
LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment