Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next week is Spring Break and I'm soooo ready! I need a nice little short break off. Wes and I are staying around here. Well we may go to Eureka or Branson for the day, just to get away. We're going to Mexico for 12 days in May....WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I can't wait, and neither can Wes. Westley hasn't ever been on a vacation before, can you believe it? me either. So that makes it more exciting that we get to go together on his first vacation. He's been to the beach before, he's from Florida. But an actually vacation, nope NEVER! He hates taking off work, traveling, packing, unpacking (BLAH), etc. All it takes to get ready but we will have the best time EVER! The picture above is one I took last year when we went to Mazatlan. It's so incredibly beautiful there, I would move there if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment