Saturday, April 30, 2016

It's the weekend. Time to have a little fun.

Founders Day assembly at school Friday afternoon was a hit. Mr. Troy dressed up like Mr. Bill from the 70's and did a little skit. It was pretty funny. 
My class was even involved! We all made tie dyed tshirts to wear and run across stage for the skit. 
We had a school wide picnic from 4-6 with all kinds of fun stuff! Maverick was the first customer for the balloon lady. He chose an orange spider and loved every minute of it. 
Up next a quick game of bag hole. 
Chasing bubbles with a frisbee. Lol
When we got home I finished hanging all of Mason's clothes and Bub checked out all the paci's. Oh my!!! We met Mimi and Papa for pizza and then back home. I got s bunch of diapers unpacked and put away and Mason's closet pretty much done and organized. Yay!!!!
This morning we dropped my car off for an oil change and headed for donuts! 
The weekend wouldn't be complete with this boy getting to go to " work " aka Lowes!!! He always tells us he works at lowes in the mowers. Ha 
Found himself a real life shovel just his size. 
Quick nap after lunch and played outside most of the afternoon.   
I made myself a floral crown for maternity pictures in Thursday. Pretty cute how it turned out. 
Keegan brought me out couples shower invitation for Mister Mason!!! 
Bubba enjoying his puzzle time before we go to bed. Wes is still outside talking to Mr. Tom...its 9:30. Ha he worked more on his shed today, I ran to Walmart, we stayed home and cooked dinner, did some laundry and cleaned our bathroom really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment