Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Sunday

We all skipped church today...eeek. Maverick woke up at 3 and wanted me to rock him (sweetie). He ended up in bed with us and we all slept until after 8:00. 
First bowl of cereal with milk. He did awesome until he ate all the cereal and accidentally spilled his bowl of milk all over his lap. Ooooops 
Eating mini Wheaties with momma. I'm trying to get my iron level raised so I don't have to have a blood transfusion.  Mason is taking all the minerals from me. 
We ran some errands this morning and Bub picked all this out at target! He is so into baseball right now!!!!
Ate lunch at Slim Chicken and headed home for naps. He fell asleep in the truck so we put him in his bed. He woke right up and came to find me. So I ended up laying with him and taking a nap too. Those balls are never far from his reach. 
Played baseball outside all afternoon and went to Mimi and papas and played there too. 
After we ate Mexican food we stopped to see the baby ducks. There is a momma who has two babies right now and they are so precious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment