Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week/Weekend Fun

Dropped bub off at Mimi's Wednesday night so I could go grab pizza with some girlfriends. He enjoyed himself and that brownie with ice cream. Oh my. 
Headed to school looking all sleepy and relaxed watching Mickey. 
daddy dressed him to go play outside. 
My boys!!! My loves. My heart. 
We went to dinner Saturday night and grabbed some ice cream on the way home. 
Finally finished the shower curtain and got it hung up Saturday. Their bathroom is all done minus some monogrammed towels. ;)
Dog pile on a Saturday afternoon. I ran errands and sewed most of the day and the boys hung out looking at mowers and riding tractors. 
Went to church with Laci and Dave today for friends and family day. Enjoyed the afternoon outside with daddy while I washed and put away TONS of baby clothes. 
My favorite picture of my favorite boys. Working on a shelf for bubs big boy room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment