Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to me

My birthday weekend continues. Since today was the actual day after church we ate Market Place for lunch. Quick selfie with my favorite little boy. 
Now both my favorite little boy and my favorite big boy. About to add my favorite tiny boy to this gang!!!
While gang minus Paul. Somehow I didn't get the pic the waiter took. 
Josslyns wanted in on our picture. 
Bubba knew exactly what to do when they brought that candle out. He blew it right out. Lol
Digging into the chocolate mess. 
We didn't get one good picture of the three of us. Too hard with wiggle worm. 
Home for naps before playing outside. 
I sat by the pool at moms while it filled with water. 
Bub played in the dirt pile all afternoon. 
These two were full of dirt. 
We had a picnic dinner outside of leftover chicken and then a Quick bath in Mimi's sink before we headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment