Friday, December 17, 2010

sack full of makeup

more...teacher gifts! I have gotten some great gifts and added to my collection today, ha! I got 2 B&N gift cards. I'm SO excited, I love that place!
Great cranberry scented candle that smells amazing!

WHO doesn't love godiva chocolates??? I didn't think so...so yummy!

Vanilla hand lotion (I needed that SO BAD...my hands are so dry)

A HUGE sack full of makeup! There was all kinds and I loved it all...lip stick, lip gloss, mascara, eye shadows, eye liner, lash curler, powder, you name it.

Peanut brittle!!!!

More Target gift cards, yippie! 
Hand bag from China! One of my parents had traveled to China last year with her husband went to one of the largest markets "Silk Trade" market and picked this bag up. She wrote me a little note all about it...She was waiting on the right person to give it to, someone who is "fashionable." :) I thought it was so neat and I can't wait to carry it somewhere special.

No comments:

Post a Comment