Saturday, December 25, 2010

HO! HO! HO!

Christmas Eve we went to mom's house to stay the night...lunch, presents, cookie decorating, movie watching, card playing, pj wearing kinda day!!!

 We had an awesome lunch!!! Turkey and Dressing are my favs!!!
New addition to their family!! 
Turkey carving party in the kitchen 
OH...and turkey tasting party too! 
Lynlea and I always decorate Christmas cookies (for Santa) 


Mema and Nicholas joined the fun too this year 

Present time! Cute purse mom got Lynlea from the Buckle 
Paul was SO PUMPED about his new speaker system for his Harley 
Wes was pumped too!!! 
OH YEAH Can you tell he was really happy? 
My present from Roxi, ha. Cute leopard shoes...at least she chewed the bag and not my shoes! 

Picture overload and I have TONS more!

No comments:

Post a Comment