Sunday, December 19, 2010

oh happy day...

Wes planned our Saturday for us....Guess Where To????
He has been wanting to go to Bass Pro in Springfield just to mess around and find a new pair of work boots so we headed over for the day with Mom and Paul. 
I had no idea what to expect...it was way bigger  than I ever imagined! :)
That place has everything a guy could ever want "Guys Mall of America" I decided as of yesterday. I enjoyed just hanging out and looking around at all the animals.
They had this HUGE American alligator too. I wasn't sure if it was real or not but it finally moved! YIKES! 
We didn't find any boots but we still had a good time. As we were leaving I saw "puppies for sale" sign and had to stop. I just wanted to "look" at all the cute babies real fast before we headed home. Well....they had this little King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and it just happened to be a girl and then she just happened to be in the truck riding home with us! :)

Mom's new Christmas girl!!! She is soooo cute and sooooo sweet!!! Mom has been wanting a little girl for a while so it was meant to be. Meet ROXI!!!!  
Hemi and Lyla met her last night and they wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with her, poor Roxi. I know they will get used to her and end up loving her. It will just take some time...they are the babies. (So they think)

No comments:

Post a Comment