Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Lynlea

I've had a busy Christmas break so far...Sunday night we went to mom's house and celebrated Lynlea's 22nd birthday!
She cooked spaghetti and fried chicken for all of us. 
Monday was her actual birthday! I had lunch with Laci and Scarlett....YIPPIE! They have both been a little under the weather so Laci took off one more day to stay home. Worked out great for me bc I got to see little MISS! We hit up Jason's deli and then I ran a few errands before Wes and I went to dad's to have steaks for Lynlea's birthday!
Today I took Roxi to the vet for a check up and booster shots!  
She was perfectly healthy and everything looked good, thank goodness. (Mom and PAUL are already attached BIG TIME) She took a sample from her paw for skin mites and made it bleed a little so she got a hot pink bandage. As you can see she HATED the bandage and ripped it off before we made it very far. (no skin mite...good girl)
Grabbed lunch with mom, ran a few errands, took Roxi home, cleaned my house, and Allison and Bert came over for chili and we watched football.

Now off to pack for a fun filled Little Rock Christmas tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment