Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowy Sunday

This morning we woke up to SNOW...lot's of SNOW!!!! I was kinda shocked to see that we got soooo much (only 1-3 inches) but to me that's a lot!!! After we went to church and breakfast at Mimi's cafe we got our sweats on and headed to mom's. We took her & Gail to the store and played in the snow with the dogs.

Wes shoveled off mom's driveway and sidewalks for her. He can't sit still for long so he occupied his time with this!

The dogs LOVE the snow...they were going C.R.A.Z.Y. running around everywhere. I caught a few action shots of them running like idiots all over the yard.

I finally made them come in, dry off, and warm up. I think they were pretty mad I made them stay inside. They sat by the door and just looked out at all the snow.

Look at this little mad man, sooooo stinkin cute!!!

Mom's friend Gail came to town to stay the weekend and celebrate New Years but now she is snowed in. She just got a new car and didn't want to risk driving in the snow (she doesn't get snow where she lives) And I don't blame her...I wont drive in it either! So Wes and I ate dinner with the girls at mom's, watched movies, watched football, crochet, played out in the snow, and got out to brave the snow. I'm not ready for Monday...I have had too much time off and now I'm spoiled! I did get a lot done though: cleaned out closets, organized closets, got ALL the Christmas down, worked on wedding stuff, sewed for baby Cherry, cleaned, got a new bed & mattress, hung up new pictures, cleaned out the garage, and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment