Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rainy Day

Lastnight we had dinner at Noodles with Allison and Bert...and also had some fab birthday cake, ha! Afterwards we all came to the house to play games and have a drink. Instead we ended up watching Dateline and Disappeared until 12:30, with our wine of course.
This morning I had my massage appointment, it was WONDERFUL. I had a really good girl (I don't know her name though...OR I would ask for her again) Not too deep not too light...Just Right!  Then we had breakfast at mom's and picked up Joslin for the afternoon.
Isn't she the cutest baby EVER??? I had to dress her up in the little hat I made for Scarlett just to take a picture. (Surprise Laci & Dave) We hung out at mom's and the house to watch the Razorbacks get killed by Kentucky. It was such a nasty day out...rain rain go away! I did make it to Hobby Lobby tonight and they FINALLY got the right color of tulle in for my dresses. Then Wes and I ate dinner at Market Place.


No comments:

Post a Comment