Tuesday, January 5, 2010

COUNTDOWN OFFICALLY BEGINS!!!!!

I feel like the countdown has officially began for the wedding!!!! 100 something days left...OMG!!!! I'm getting REALLY excited, I can't wait! Save the dates are going out THIS week! I got all my bridesmaids dresses ordered FINALLY...I changed at the last minute but I absolutely love them. I even had to call the designer and ask a little favor. I wanted to change the color of the sash, thank goodness they can do that.

I'm having my flower girl dresses made...Well I'm making them myself. I really need to get started on that but I know exactly how I want them to look. I just need to order all my supplies this week! FUN...I love making and sewing things and that will make it that much more special.

We're going this weekend to put the final details on the groom/men's attire. They are going to look so HANDSOME!

hmmmm....the wedding cake. It's going to be so yummy. Each layer is a different flavor and I have 4 so get ready for some fun taste testing! I can already tell you my favorite is Stawberry Cream Cheese!!!!

 And my dress should be in next month! YIPPIE....I absolutely LOVE it and I can't wait to have it in my possession. And my shoes are FABULOUS and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment