Thursday, June 30, 2016

Mason Laine

Well Mason Laine....at our check up yesterday you were measuring 40 weeks and 3 days so you can come on out NOW!!! Doctor wants me to come back next Wednesday bc I'm still only dilated to a 3 and no contractions yet. You are acting just like your brother and being stubborn. Right now I'm loving apples and cannot get enough blueberries. In fact I need to go back to Walmart to get more. I ate 3 pints in 2 days last wknd. ;)
I love apples with peanut butter, peanut butter and cheese crackers, cheese nips, cheeseburgers and ICE!!! Can't wait to meet you and see your cute little face! We know you look like big brother but will you have the same coloring or will you have dark hair and eyes? I kinda think you will be blonde and blue eyed just like big bro but never know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment