Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mason check up and parade

Come on baby MASON!!! We're ready for you especially this momma. I was only dilated to a THREE today...a three. From a two in a half last week. Man oh man. You're as stubborn as Maverick was. I haven't been sleeping very well at night. Maybe it's just preparing me for your arrival but geeze. I sleep from 10:30-2ish and then again from 4-8. I usually get up and have a snack, toss and turn on the couch, read social media, watch fixer upper, then go back to bed. 
Mav and I had to make an exchange at Belk for daddy. He passed out right as I was pulling in the parking lot so I let him sleep in his stroller. Didn't last long though. Luckily we were just in and out. 
Home for lunch and naps but naps didn't happen. He laid in my bed for a hour but never fell asleep. So we joined Mema and Joss for the parade to kick off the rodeo. They shared some cotton candy and then had a Popsicle too. 
Love seeing our flags walk by. Special. 
Bub waved at everyone who drove by but especially loved Ronald. K
Then off to Mimi and Papas house for a swim to cool off and cook out. 
Bub out all the nurses thank you bags together for momma. He loves a good job and to feel like a helper. Love that baby! Even if he has been rotten to the core lately. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment