Friday, June 24, 2016

Happiest Friday

Mimi called to take Bub out for donuts this morning with Jojo before she went to school. So I rode along too just to get out. They both wanted donut holes until Mav saw my chocolate donut. Ha
That knight is all Bub could talk about except he kept calling it an astronaut. Silly boy!!! Then when we said he could walk over to it he backed out real quick. 
Went by memas house on the way to school. Joss talked Mimi info just staying there so when Mav and I were leaving I slipped and fell down her steps outside. Caught myself with my knees and arm on the flower pot. OUCH!!! My arm actually hurt the worst of all and it's still burning. Bub was so worried about me, sweet baby. 
So we came home to lay around and rest my legs for a while. Bub put on a good concert for me singing this little light and Jesus loves me. Greatest Christian concert ive ever attended. 
He also helped me out together Mason's bassinet. I stuck it in our room for now, I'm sure it will be a "safe place" for us to put Mason and roll him wherever we want. Wes immediately started saying that was a waste bc he's not sleeping in our room. blah blah. Like he knows. 
Nap time with his friends. 
Sweet baby boy!!! I love our nap times together on my bed. 
Went to visit Mimi and papa for a little while this afternoon. Ate beans for dinner, maverick picked and then a late night ride on the 4-wheeler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment