Friday, June 5, 2015

What a week together

Well it's already Friday and what a week we've had... Lots of morning snuggles in the bed! I know. I know. I need to take that bottle away but when he says "baba" in the most sweetest voice j can't help but give in. One day. Soon. 
Lyla loves getting her snuggles in the am too. Can you tell? She has gotten to the point that she doesn't even try to fight. She just lays there and takes it. Ha
Lunch time naps. Every day 12-2
Played outside. A lot. Worked on daddys tools using daddys tools. 
Played ball. Uh oh. Looking under the furniture for it. 
Swim lessons with J have been fun. 
Taking up the whole bed. Sure buddy I don't need any room. Ha 
The big dance recital is this wknd so we went to rehearsal last night. 
Sidewalk chalk fun. He loved when I laid him down to trace him. He was getting ready for more. 
Smiley face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment