Saturday, June 13, 2015

Little Farmer

THIS BOY!!!!!! He keeps me on my toes constantly this one. He's precious in every single way. He loves to "work on things" as long as it involves tools. Just like daddy. Ha
Every time I put his hat on he says dada because I always tell him hat like daddy. 
He hasn't felt the greatest this week poor little dude. He has that stinking cough that has gone back and forth between him and Joss for the past month. He's such a momma's boy right now. He had always chose me for the most part his entire life but he's like my little shadow these days. I've been home with him for two weeks now and he's attached BIG time. He gets super excited when Wes gets home and plays with him for a while but then he wants to know where I went. He will hardly go to MiMi and Papa even. It's crazy...hoping it's just a little phase and since he hasn't felt good. I love that he loves me so much but every momm needs a break. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment