Saturday, June 13, 2015

Busy Weekend

Friday we met up with Allison and Bert at Outback for dinner. We haven't been there in forever and it was yummy. Maverick fell asleep on the way to dinner and woke up pretty grumpy so I had to hold him allllllll through dinner. Again he hasn't felt very good but I've never had to do that. Poor dude wouldn't even eat his French fries I got him. Once we got home he warmed up and was acting fine. Bert found this hat and Mav loved wearing it. 
He's watching the dogs get SO excited since Bert came over. They love him. 
Squealing like Hemi was for Bert. 
Saturday Mav went to memas that morning for about two hours while Wes and I went to deal depot for diapers and sandals. Then we got new shoes at shoe carnival and had lunch at Jason's Deli. Bub loved his ice cream bowl. 

We drove out to junk ranch but i decided to wait in the car since bub was asleep and it looked like it was about to pour. Wes stayed with me while mom and Paul went in. All the sudden it started thundering SO LOUD and mom and Paul ran back to the truck. As soon as they got in it started pouring down rain!!!!!!!!! Should've listened to me ;)
So we left and stopped at a few stops on the way home. I think this is adorable. 
I caught bubby some tiny baby frogs at MiMis house. There are tons of them everywhere. It's crazy how many there are. We caught three and put them in a jar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment