Wednesday, May 9, 2012

partay!!!

Josslyn Paige turns ONE!
We celebrated last Saturday at our house...I had SO much fun setting up and decorating for the little princess! I did a cupcake theme since I LOVED the cupcake smash cake so much. I thought everything turned out perfect.
 Shelby Lynn's did an amazing job on J's smash cake. It was a HUGE hit and she loved it!
 cupackes galore
 I made her party hat and LOVE it, the little J initial made it so special
 Cups for strawberry/raspberry punch (AMAZING and a favorite of the bday girl) and water bottles. I made the little lables and tags for them. So easy and oh so cute!
 Right before the party. I chose all PINK for the little birthday girl!
 Weasel loves her Uncle W
 Mimi's girl
 KiKi  came to party with us
 and so did Jdogg.
 4 generations!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment