Thursday, May 24, 2012

a few of my favorite things

i've enjoyed my time off so much these past few days and have many more to look forward to. i've done a few things around my house. mom and i went to a few flea markets yesterday where i found this chalkboard...LOVE. i hung it in my dinning room above my new buffet.
i saw these little flying pigs yesterday at the flea market and thought they were so cute. made from recycled materials, makes them that much cooler.

pinterest project i have been eyeing for some time. i love it so much i just don't know where i would hang it. then....what picture would i frame? it's not like i have kids to hang around my house. put a picture of me and wes in it? NO. our dogs. NO. so that's why i haven't tackeled this project yet.

chalkboard paint is all the rage currently and these are too cute. i love the little signs you can hang on food plates/bowls for parties.  
hemi's new bed. i love this as much as he does. i can't keep him out of it. so now instead of him(hefty) lying around on all the furniture he only wants to lay in his bed. this is where he sleeps at night too. lifesaver. 
redneck wine glasses, so cute and funny.  
i want a wood toolbox like this to plant herbs and flowers in for my back deck. i'm pretty sure wes could make this for me. 
getting ready for the upcoming holiday? love this wreath for the front door 
love this one too

No comments:

Post a Comment