Thursday, May 10, 2012

diggin' into presents

It's present time!!! The first couple of presents she wasn't so sure what to think. Everyone was sitting around watching her but by the time she got to the 3rd or so she was a pro!
 

 oooh...things are inside the bags after I rip the tissue paper out, sweet!
 I love books, thank you KiKi and Justin
 Papa hooked me UP!
 modeling her new little backpack that Bert picked out for her! (it had a kitty on the back)
 I'm getting so good as this opeing stuff
 Give your baby loves, thanks aunt Haley & Uncle W
 Melanie got me a baby that laughs out loud, cute!

 My very own birthday cake!
 AWESOME i love my new toms Haley!!!
 so sad no one is pushing me around the house
 back to this one I can do all by myself
 checking out my new quilt from memaw

No comments:

Post a Comment