Sunday, February 5, 2012

My "Want" List

I made a little want list while look on pinterest and what not yesterday. I saw this cute Iphone cover...adorable. They come in TONS of colors and choices but I absolutely love this one! Good Valentine's day gift or my birthday will be here soon. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cut of a dress and this screams spring. I have very similar necklaces just like these so now I need this dress. Great for Valentine's dinner???

This may belong on my dream list but still, I WANT some stacking rings so bad. I adore the skinny ones all stacked up together.  From the bottom up I LOVE: #2,4,6, & 7!!!
LOVING this fabric so much...this is what my living room curtains are going to be except GREEN!!! Can't wait to get my fabric in and start making them. 
Lovin' everything about this outfit minus the boots! So cute flats would be my choice. I have everything in my closet to make this outfit so i will be wearing this soon!!!

Getting ready to make some yummy treats for our super bowl party!

No comments:

Post a Comment