Wednesday, February 1, 2012

low key weekend

I've been so blog boring lately...don't really have anything to blog about. Wes and I had a really low key weekend AND it was great!!! Friday night we ate sushi with some friends and then had movie night out our house. Saturday after I cooked breakfast for us all we took Keegan & Justin to puppy paws...they have been talking ab getting a new baby. This little girl was sooo sweet!
I had never seen a baby weenie dog before...thought he was pretty cute. He was actually the calmest one of the bunch and so laid back.
Keegan & Justin came back over that night to watch Friends with Benefits, not my fav. And K and I cooked the boys fajitas.  
Sunday was church and then enjoyed lunch at Cracker Barrel. That night we had chili and watch another movie at K & J's house. whew...what a weekend full of movies! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment