Thursday, October 6, 2011

shabby chic love

I couldn't be happier with the way our room turned out. This is where I lay my head at night and I love it. I think the dogs like it O.K. too.
Burlap again...I needed a little touch in our room too. :) 
I love the little mirror table. I may get another one for our entry way...of course it will be a lot bigger. 
Peak into our bathroom 
One has bubble bath and the other will have bath salts when i get them. oops 
fleur de lis soap dispensers....definitely got the shabby chic look going on here. 
My side of the bed!!! Love that little mirror with french writing all over it. 
Westley's side of the bed. 
Our dresser (I'm adding something else TALL to it) 
I'm loving every single aspect of our new home. I never want to leave. I can't wait to get home after school so I can piddle around and do whatever. Wes even comes home for lunch. I think he loves it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment