Monday, October 17, 2011

"Catch Up"

I have so many pictures that I need to catch up on. We had Joss one Saturday out shopping and Wes took her to the HOG store and got her a cheerleader and also some stickers for her cheeks. So Sweet!!!
We celebrated L & D's birthdays out at the farm! 
Hudson was loving him some dress up shoes. Funny thing is...he and his big brother fought over the high heels. too cute 
Poor Jossy...this breaks my heart but it's sooo funny too. 
BBBBQ came and went. the same weekend we decided to move so we missed out on all the festivities, darn. 
I love this outfit so. I think it's a 9mo and she isn't going to be able to wear it much longer.  
This is Lyla's favorite spot in the bathroom. She waits on me while I take a shower.  
Getting ready for our first double dinner date at our new house. YIPPIE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment