Tuesday, October 11, 2011

get to sewing

One of our guest rooms is all complete...yippie!!!
I used our old furniture from our master and also the bedding we used for a few months. I love this bedding and knew I definitely wanted to keep it so I stuck it in the front room.  



I added the chain, ribbon, and brooch to the lamp shade. It used to be at mom's house but she ran out of room fast so I got it off her hands.  
We have gotten A LOT accomplished this last week. I have pics of the dinning room that I will post tomorrow :)
I'm working on a shower curtain for a guest bath, I purchased a rug for the living room, getting a mirror and end/coffee table this wknd for the LR, I'm going to sew my living room curtains & new pillows for the couch, and then i will be set! I'm still looking for that "right" piece for our entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment