Tuesday, March 8, 2011

wild weekend of fun

I ran around with mom Saturday morning to finish up some of her wedding details. We got all the rentals picked out, cake ordered, guest book bought, and then we just messed around. Cute new shoes I got, LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!



Later that night Wes and I had a sushi dinner date and then we looked at cars. Later that night everyone meet up to celebrate Lauren't birthday. Wes and I at Lauren's birthday bowling party!
Lauren's cute birthday shirt her boys made her.
Jack LOVE to cuddle on "starlet" HA
oh man...that is all I can say.
Sunday we did a little shopping for our cruise. We got Westley's suit bought and Lynlea finally decided on some baby bedding. TOO CUTE!


We ran wild all weekend long, lots going on. To finish it off we met Allison and Bert for dinner Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment