Friday, March 4, 2011

all things baby girl

WOW! Didn't know there were SO MANY options for baby bedding until I started looking with/for Lynlea this past week. It's absolutely crazy how many choice there are...although not many are "really cute" I've narrowed it down to my favs! I love love love this first one. This picture is super busy but just think crib only without all that extra baggage, ha.
This is super fun too...whole different look. Not as bright and loud as the one before.
So sweet, love this one too. I love all the soft sweet colors in this one and LOVE the paisley print too!

These colors are "different" and I like that. I think this is Lynlea's fav so far (other than the top one). It's not so "girly girl" but still very fun and pretty!

OH MY...decisions decisions to be made. I just can't believe we're making choices like these, this pregnancy has FLOWN by. It's about time to get everything picked out and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment