Wednesday, March 16, 2011

random pictures

I don't think the dogs EVER get out of the window all day long...they are here when I leave in the mornings and still here when I come home in the afternoons. same spot every.single.time.
Lyla will mix it up...every.once.in.a.while. She likes to lay on top of the couch. (this was prior to their baths) 
I.Love.This.Car. So fast and oh so nice and pretty dang good looking too. 
This picture of Roxi cracks me up. She looks like a little old lady with her cigarette hanging out of her mouth, hilarious. 
I got a quick picture of Lynlea the other night too. This is 9 weeks out from meeting Joss!!! 
Josslyn's first bathing suit!!! so sweet and so tiny. 
I just had to post this. I asked Wes to hold this dress up while I sent a pic to mom the other night and he thought he would strike a little pose to go with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment