Sunday, February 27, 2011

a saturday in tulsa

long time no blog! I've been really bad about taking pictures lately and I need to get better FAST! Yesterday Wes and I went to Tulsa with mom and Paul to shop, eat, and drop her car off to get serviced. Our first stop was Stein Mart...I think we were there for somewhere around 2 hours, ooopppss! The boys actually did REALLY well!
By then they were starving (and so were we) so we hit up Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I have never eaten at one before but it was delicious! 
We also had to visit Garden Ridge before we headed back home. Mom needed new outdoor cushions and they have the best and BIGGEST selection. 
That wrapped up our Saturday. Today we did church, PF Changs, laundry, shopping, found Wes a suit (YIPPIE), and had steaks at mom's.
I took this picture of Lynlea today while we were at Belks...29 weeks down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment