Saturday, February 19, 2011

it's been a run around kind of day

oopppsss...been a while. Wes and I had date night lastnight so we hit up Blu Fin and rented a movie. We stayed up super late...til midnight. (That's really late for us, ha) Then today I got up at the crack dawn, like always. So I worked out and took Hemi on a walk. Then I cleaned and did all the laundry while Wes slept in. He finally woke up just in time for homemade pizza. geesh...late sleeper! We had lots of errands to run today like return some shoes, hobby lobby, academy sports, I did a little damage at forever21, had a chick fil a snack, and then looked at houses.


Oh how I LOVE this neighborhood. It's PERFECT for raising children and it wouldn't be bad for me either. (they have a POOL)  And the house are too cute out there! I think/hope this is where we will end up one day very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment